Friday, July 22, 2011

Mastering Menopause

Maybe it is on my radar more these days but, it seems to me that I am increasing asked skin care questions that correspond to the challenges that come with menopause. So, it was perfect timing when I was asked by the doctors of Riverside Gynecology to join them in creating an event entitled: Mastering Menopause.

So, here are the details: On August 2nd and 9th at 5:30pm at the Riverside Gynecology office, I will be speaking with Dr. Tari Anderson and Dr. Kate Hewitt, and Compounding Hormone Expert and Pharmacist: Tom Winn.

Our goal for this event is to present the broad range of options that currently exist for treating and managing the spectrum of changes that occur at this time in a woman’s life.

The event is free and reservations are not required but we’ll be giving “feel good” goodie bags to those who do pre-register by calling (513) 232-3232.

No comments:

Post a Comment